8T forging hammer closed die hydraulic forging hammer for sale
Product Code : C86Y
Brand Name : Anyang Forging Press
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Set
- 111 AUD ($)/Set
- Surface Treatment
- Mill Finish, Galvanized, Black Oxidation, zinc Plating, Electrophoresis, Anodization, Painting, Power Coating,
Fully hydraulic closed die forging hammer is driven by hydraulic oil without nitrogen gas, is mainly applied in many kinds of closed die forgings,such as automobile forgings,tractor forgings,agricultural equipment forgings, oil and gas industry die forgings, electrical power station die forgings and industrial forgings
Hydraulic closed die forging hammer Introduction
C86Y series hydraulic die forging hammer is fully hydraulic driven without gas. Fully hydraulic closed die forging hammer is used for closed / impression die forging.
- Highly integrated fully hydraulic control system, low carbon, no leakage, more reliable.
- Large flow hitting valve [patent design], sensitive response, high frequency.
- Built-in secondary hydraulic cushion device[ patent design], realized flexible upper limit, no top hitting.
- Tup return fast, die contact time is short and will return at once, die life is longer.
- 'X' type guide rail, it can do multi-cavity forging, high forging precision ,long hammer rod life.
- Automatic emergency anti hammer rod breaking cover, anti oil leak protection and safety.
- Multilevel security protection hydraulic device, system stability, high safety.
- Lead control operate valve, reliable control, operating force is small, low labor intensity.
- Traditional hand operated model, the original operator can operate the hammer easily.
Fully Hydraulic Closed Die Forging Hammer Parameter
|Item ||Unit ||C86Y-25 ||C86Y-50 ||C86Y-75 ||C86Y-125 ||C86Y-200 ||C86Y-250 ||C86Y-400 ||C86Y-450 |
|(1T) ||(2T) ||(3T) ||(5T) ||(8T) ||(10T) ||(16T) ||(18T) |
|Below energy ||KJ ||25 ||50 ||75 ||125 ||200 ||250 ||400 ||450 |
|kg ||1000 ||2000 ||3000 ||5000 ||8000 ||10000 ||16000 ||18000 |
|Max. stroke ||mm ||1000 ||1200 ||1250 ||1300 ||1350 ||1400 ||1500 ||1500 |
|Hit frequency ||min-1 ||55-70 ||55-70 ||55-70 ||55-65 ||55-65 ||50-60 ||50-55 ||45-50 |
|Motor power ||kw ||55Ã—1 ||55Ã—2 ||55Ã—3 ||55Ã—4 ||75Ã—5 ||75Ã—6 ||75Ã—8 ||75Ã—10 |
of close die
|mm ||220 ||260 ||350 ||400 ||430 ||450 ||500 ||500 |
|mm ||2400Ã— ||3000Ã— ||3200Ã— ||3700Ã— ||4300Ã— ||4400Ã— ||4500Ã— ||4500Ã— |
|1400Ã— ||1700Ã— ||1800Ã— ||2100Ã— ||2700Ã— ||2700Ã— ||2600Ã— ||2800Ã— |
|7000 ||7500 ||8000 ||8200 ||8800 ||9000 ||9800 ||10000 |
- FOB Port
- Qingdao port, Shanghai port
- Payment Terms
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Supply Ability
- 5 Set Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 90 Days
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Wooden cases
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India