|Home||» Products||» Close Die Forging Machine||» CNC Fully Hydraulic Die Forging Hammer|
CNC hydraulic die forging hammer equipped with automatic ejection & lubrication system, precision forging system, program or normal operate model etc. Compared with the traditional forging hammer, CNC forging hammer is more easy and safe to use, also, CNC forging hammer is without the hydraulic station (extra oil tank), further saving workshop space.
Generally, 31.5 KJ and 63 KJ CNC forging hammers are the most popular products, which suitable for all kinds of forging works. The customer just need to input the parameter according to their products, then, the operator only needs to control the pedal to achieve the perfect forging. Another point, CNC forging hammer makes sure that every pieces of forgings will be same, due to its precision control system.
The advantage of CNC hydraulic die forging hammer for closed die forging
1. Put an end to the hammer rod piston oil and gas cross-string and leakage problems, eliminate the bottom of the cylinder liner oil channel cross-channeling and leakage problems.
2. The return speed increased, the combat frequency to accelerate, resulting in significantly increased productivity; reasonably designed buffer system to ensure a moment to absorb a large hit the top of the energy.
3. Remove the master cylinder gas system and vice gas tank, so that the structure is simplified.
4. Due to the improvement of the working environment of the hammer piston seal, at the same time due to the reduction of the seal requirements of the hammer piston, so that the life of the seal greatly improved the number of changes significantly reduced.
5. The piston is usually high pressure under the cavity, the hammer back is not lagging behind, stewing mode time is short, to ensure the sensitivity and consistency of the hammer action. Die (anvil) life expectancy, and facilitate workers to flip the workpiece.
6. The implementation of the valve with spool valve operation and valve sealing the dual characteristics of an increase of valve opening and closing of the controllability and sealing, the system reduces leakage, heat reduction.
7. One set of manual control of mechanical control system can be hit, return, slow, slow, arbitrary position of the hammer, different strikes of different frequencies in a row.
Technical parameter of CNC hydraulic die forging hammer for closed die forging
|Weight of falling parts||kg||1080||1700||2100||2700||3400||4350||5650|
|Max. hit frequency||/min||90||90||85||85||85||80||75|
|Main motor power||KW||37||55||55||90||2*55||2*55||2*90|
|Weight of falling parts||kg||6900||8500||10000||12000||13000||14000||20000|
|Max. hit frequency||/min||75||70||55||60||50||45||40|
|Main motor power||KW||2*90||2*132||3*90||4*90||4*90||4*110||6*110|
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 30-60 days, if the goods are in stock, it will be 20-35 days. If the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: What are your terms of payment?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:
Anyang Forging Press Numerical Control Equipment Co., Ltd
Add: West part of Changjiang road, Anyang City, Henan, China
Contact: Michael Duan