|Home||» Products||» Forging Machines||» Forging press close die press electric screw press|
Introduction of Forging press close die press electric screw pressAnyang J58K series Forging press close die press electric screw press is one of our main products, which are widely applied in closed die forging industry, like auto parts, aerospace parts etc. The machine type of Forging press close die press electric screw press includes J58K-300, 400, 630, 1000, 1600, 2500, and 4000.
Comparing with forging hammer, the biggest advantage of Forging press closed die press electric screw press is no vibration, thus, the working environment of Forging press close die press electric screw press will be improved a lot. Also, the Forging press close die press electric screw press is not only used in hot forging but also used in finish forge and finishing, at the same time, the Forging press closed die press electric screw press also can be used in stainless steel double bottom pan welding technology.
The advantage of Forging press close die press electric screw press
1. Using AC frequency conversion direct torque control technology servo driving system, famous brand converter, with advanced technology.
2. The striking energy can be set precisely, high forming precision, suitable for various of non-ferrous metal precision forging.
3. Easy to realize programming forging and automation.
4. Bottom dead point is not fixed, unnecessary to adjust the die height, forging dies stuck will not happen.
5. Due to the striking energy is precisely controlled, so the service life of forging die is extended greatly.
6. The main frame structure is simple, easy to operate and maintain.
7. The moving parts with low noise, low vibration, satisfy environmental protection, low foundation building cost.
8. Relatively short stroke, stable energy output, high repeatable precision.
Main technical parameter of J58K series electric screw press
Nominal force: 3000 KN
Max. Working force: 4800 KN
Max. Forging energy: 26 KJ
Slide stroke: 400 mm
Stroke frequency: 27/min
Min. Enclose height: 400 mm
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 30-60 days, if the goods are in stock, it will be 20-35 days. If the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are factory.
Q: What are your terms of payment?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:
Anyang Forging Press Machinery Industry Co., Ltd
Add: West part of Changjiang road, Anyang City, Henan, China
Contact: Michael Duan