|Home||» Products||» Fully hydraulic closed die forging hammer||» Fully hydraulic closed die forging hammer for hand tools forgings|
Fully hydraulic closed die forging hammer for hand tools forgings
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 1000 - 100000 USD ($)
- Heat treatment
- Product Type
- Forged Equipment
- Carbon Steel
- Auto Parts
- 3000*1700*7500 Millimeter (mm)
- 95000 Kilograms (kg)
Full hydraulic die forging hammer is a new energy efficient, environmentally friendly forging equipment, compared with the steam hammer, the fully hydraulic die forging hammer energy saving rate of up to 90%. Hydraulic hammer transmission medium for the hydraulic oil, it has no environmental pollution, do not need a huge boiler room, so less investment, put into production faster, effective early. Full hydraulic close die forging hammer driven by electricity, Easy to produce arrangements, free from the impact of pressure; Thanks to its unique advantages, its development has been encouraged and supported by the Chinese government. Since the 1980s, the forging industry in China set off the upsurge of reforming the power head and using the new energy-saving full hydraulic forging hammer. So far, more than 98% of China's steamed forging hammer has changed the full hydraulic hammer electro-hydraulic hammer.
Full hydraulic die forging hammer is widely used in the production of various forgings, such as auto parts, construction machinery parts, railway bridges, petroleum and other industries. Full hydraulic die forging hammer can be multi-cavity forging, can be achieved in the same mold pre-forging, final forging, forming and other steps. Full hydraulic hammer forging hammer strike energy in 25kJ-400kJ
The principle of the system is that the lower chamber of the piston of the hammer rod is always open to the high-pressure oil, and the blow and return are realized by controlling the high pressure and low pressure of the oil in the upper chamber of the piston. Hammer rod piston cavity through the high pressure, the hammer piston under the cavity is still high-pressure oil, the same high-pressure oil at the same time in the upper part of the hammer piston ring area and the lower ring area, due to the formation of the difference between the downward force , Combined with the fall part of the self-weight to achieve downward blow, while the piston under the oil through the Unicom oil return to the piston cavity; when the piston unloading low-pressure chamber, often acting on the piston cavity area under the hydraulic pressure generated Return force to overcome the falling part of the self-respect and the corresponding friction to achieve return.
Fully hydraulic close die forging hammer characteristics
1. Put an end to the hammer rod piston oil and gas cross-string and leakage problems, eliminate the bottom of the cylinder liner oil channel cross-channeling and leakage problems.
2. The return speed increased, the combat frequency to accelerate, resulting in significantly increased productivity; reasonably designed buffer system to ensure a moment to absorb a large hit the top of the energy.
3. Remove the master cylinder gas system and vice gas tank, so that the structure is simplified.
4. Due to the improvement of the working environment of the hammer piston seal, at the same time due to the reduction of the seal requirements of the hammer piston, so that the life of the seal greatly improved the number of changes significantly reduced.
5. The piston is usually high pressure under the cavity, the hammer back is not lagging behind, stewing mode time is short, to ensure the sensitivity and consistency of the hammer action. Die (anvil) life expectancy, and facilitate workers to flip the workpiece.
6. The implementation of the valve with spool valve operation and valve sealing the dual characteristics of an increase of valve opening and closing of the controllability and sealing, the system reduces leakage, heat reduction.
7. One set of manual control of the mechanical control system can be hit, return slow, slow, arbitrary position of the hammer, different strikes of different frequencies in a row.
- FOB Port
- Tianjin port, Shanghai port
- Payment Terms
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Supply Ability
- 10 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 3-6 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Wooden case for fully hydraulic closed die forging hammer
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- CE certification