|Home||» Products||» Open Die Forging Equipments||» Hydraulic die forging hammer single arm type for open die forging|
Hydraulic die forging hammer single arm type for open die forging
- Forging process
- Product Type
- Forged Equipment
- Machine Parts
- 3000*1700*7500 Millimeter (mm)
- 195000 Kilograms (kg)
- Depend on customer
Anyang Forging Press Company experience in providing forging hammer since 1956, C61 series open die forging hammer is one of our main products, which is widely applied in open die forging industry. For example, the common forging line which makes up by two sets of single arm type forging hammer, the first forging hammer for pre-forging, like the upsetting, drawing-out, etc, the second hammer for final forging. We have so many customers in India, most of them will choose our 2 tons or 3 tons forging hammer for their open die forging works, like forging flange, forging big shaft etc.
Compared with steam hammer or pneumatic forging hammer, Anyang C61 series hydraulic die forging hammer is more high-efficiency and without the high-pressure air compressor. Also, we produce the forging manipulator and forging charging machine, if you would like to know more, please contact us feel free: firstname.lastname@example.org
The advantage of Hydraulic die forging hammer single arm type for open die forging
1. Energy saving and environmental protection.
2. High frequency hitting, improve production efficiency.
3. Auto-lubricating of guide rails.
4. PLC control, after switch on, immediately starting to do forging.
5. Safety and easy operating by hand lever or pedal.
6. High-efficiency cooling system for hydraulic oil, which guarantee 8*24 non-stop production.
The technical parameter of Hydraulic die forging hammer single arm type for open die forging
|Parameter of C61 series hydraulic open die forging hammer|
|Hit energy (KJ)||30||70||105||140||175||210||280||350||420|
|Rated weight of falling part (kg)||1300||2600||4000||4800||5500||6300||8000||10500||12500|
|Max stroke (mm)||1000||1260||1450||1700||1800||1900||2000||2100||2200|
|Hit frequency (/min)||50-58||65-75||50-58||50-60||48-55||50-55||46-50||46||46|
|Main motor power (KW)||55||55||55||55||75||75||75||75||75|
|Motor number (set)||2||3||4||5||5||6||7||10||12|
|Distance between guides (mm)||480||560||600||600||700||800||1000||1100||1100|
|Working area (W*H)||700*1750||720*1950||800*1950||860*2050||1250*2150||1300*2300||1400*2400||1450*2500||1450*2500|
|Height of lower die surface (mm)||750||750||750||750||760||880||900||900||1200|
|Outside size (mm)||3800*1680*7000||4260*1800*7200||4700*1900*7600||5440*1900*8000||5700*2300*8500||5850*2400*8700||6400*2600*9200||6400*2600*9300||6400*2600*9400|
Welcome to Team Anyang Forging Press
Anyang Forging Press Numerical Control Equipment Co., Ltd
Add: West part of Changjiang road, Anyang City, Henan, China
Contact: Michael Duan
- FOB Port
- Tianjin port, Shanghai port
- Payment Terms
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Supply Ability
- 5 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 3-6 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Wooden case for Hydraulic die forging hammer single arm type for open die forging
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India